Friday, September 15, 2006

hats hats and more hats!

hats!! so i haven't been completely m.i.a., just haven't been posting my finished projects...so here's part of what i've done recently...

the first came at the request of a friend who wanted a hat that looked like condom...so here it is! i'm not sure if it resembles a nipple or a condom more...please vote!


this one is simple and striped...cotton blend yarn...


and these are for my revolutionary....i'm actually going to take out the one to the left and redo it...



and that's the hats!

z

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all your hats!!!!
So clever of you to make up patterns for them.
I would love to knit a few for my grandchildren attending college in the New Englnd area.
Since I am just learning and in my late 70s I need a bit more of the specifics. Would you be willing to share yours?
chloe